In the dreamland

Friday, January 29, 2016 0 Comments

Hi Everyone! My weekend was just fabulous, I had so much fun. I had my birthday on sunday though am not so keen on parties. I just wanted to keep it quiet this year, spent the day with hubby which was just perfect.
I am reminded of Alice in the wonderland( hence the title) who despite all odds, she strived to find purpose and fufil it. Life is meaniless when you don't have aspirations or dreams. Anyone could have a dream, but not all dreams come true. Its all hardwork and determination. To be a star, you must shine your own path, and not worry about darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
No matter what your dreams and aspirations are, if you give it all it takes it will all take shape. I often say to friends and clients, If you are passionate about anything and really put your all into it, it will be come true. Whatever is on your mind to do this year, get to it, stop postponing it.
I think it is really important that every young person find something they want to do and pursue it with passion. I am very glad I found fashion and I am passionate about it. I eat and live fashion, its wat i love to do best. I strongly desire to inspire faith through fashion. Outfit Details Ankara dress: Ofure dress from Mabeli Inspired! Shirt: Mabeli Inspired! Shoes: nine west Earrings and braclets: accessories by mabeli Purse: accessories by mabeli Hope you love every bit of it. Please do drop a comment, thanks!

0 comments: