Made with Love

Saturday, January 23, 2016 0 Comments

Hi Everyone! 'Happiness is an attitude of mind, born out of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumtances.' This is exactly how I feel as I write this post. I am so happy that I am doing what I love. Seeing my ideas take form gladens my heart and pushes me to forge ahead. Of course! the road to the top ain't easy, but I am determined to be persistent with my dreams. One day it surely come to reality. For now, its one day at a time!
.
Do you know that the fabric used for this skirt was handmade? Yes! Hand made by Mabeli Inspired. I had a plain fabric and decided to try a little bit of textile designing I had learnt. It turned out well, Its like wearing a canvas. Remember last year when I wore this crop top and said I will remix it, well here is it. Hope you enjoy it....
Skirt and Top: Mabeli Inspired Shoes and purse: Gifted Earings and necklace: accessories by mabeli Thank you for stopping by, dont forget to drop your comments.

0 comments: