Print-a-coat

Sunday, January 24, 2016 2 Comments

Hi Everyone! I am pretty much excited about today's post, you know that feeling when you finally achieved something that has been taking you a while to do. Yeah, right? I had this outfit planned for last sunday but i had to change last minute due to some uncontrollable circumstances. It wasn't funny at all but I learnt from that experience.
My experience made me realize that my attitude towards people and things around me is very important. Its more important than skills or gifts, facts, failures or successes, education, money or even what people say or think. Our attitude can make or break a relationship, a home, a company, even a church. You and I have that choice regarding the attitude we portray everyday. We can't change our past...we cannot change the way people act. The only thing we have is our attitude, life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. We and we only are in charge of our attitudes.
So, I have resolved that to truly show that I am in charge of my attitude; I will first of, be more grateful to God to be alive.
Secondly, be more generous and expand my heart to accomdate lots of love for many many people.
And Lastly, humble myself to be of more benefit to others, helping them to acheive their greatest desires.
; Details of my lovely outfit Ankara coat: Mabeli Inspired! Body con dress: Mango Shoes: zara Necklace and braclets: accessories by mabeli Hope you love every bit of it. Please do drop a comment, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely...am so in love with the jacket. happy birthday to u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Itunu Titilayo

    ReplyDelete