Afro Urban Chic

Saturday, March 12, 2016 0 Comments

Hi Everyone! Its my bestie's day, she got married. I am so exicted after so many hurdles and barriers this day finally came. We met in uni more than ten years ago and we keeping it strong everyday. When God says a thing no one can stand against it o! We've been through so much together, heart breaks, rejection, changes, etc. Patience really pays thats the story of my bestie and only she can tell it best.
There are times when God asks nothing of us but silence, patience and tears. During this time it will seem as if God were very far or that He may have abandoned us. God's delays aren't God's denials, He wants us to hold on and hold fast because that which He is preparing is only the best. Trust me, its the best! So Whilst we are waiting patiently on Him for that moment, it will be futile to wait in idleness. Remember faith without works is dead. We must wait in steady, cheerful endeavors, willing and fufilling our tasks so that we are ready to step in.
I have been wanting to try out this look and finally, I got my opportunity as there was no aso-ebi. Feeling fly with hubby'cap, lately I have been leaning toward menswear inspired look and caps are a good way for me to start.
Hope love this look, please drop your comments. Pls note: this outfit is available to order, send a mail to mabeliinspired@gmail.com or call 08091227553.

0 comments: